today arr... hahaha...after swimming ...jie ying and i went to a&w to makan brunch..
at 11am.... jason called.. " where r u? " - i'm in a&w- "HARR!! YOU GOT MAJOR NOW!!" -OMG!! SHIT..I COME BACK NOW!!-

I ACTUALLY FORGOTTEN I HAD MAJOR AFTER JASON!! so jieying n i tapao n flew back..heheh..reached back at 11.15am.. called jason and said " eh, which class?" den jason said -harr? we all going yumcha now..wait arr- den my lecturer ms.pearly said 'go block A..we go yumcha..' i was like..teacher!! i rushed back!!!

so we went yumcha...we all feasted on my waffle..ms.pearly likes waffle..ahhaha..n jiying ate her chicken..and we yumcha till 11.45... and had my 15mins lesson..ahhahahahha!!! syok right?
hahahha....den after piano...at 5pm.. i went meet up with andrew.. i dunno why i went ok.. i guess i just... miss him so much.. ahhaha...i was supposed to be home by 5.30... i stayed..linger and reached home about 7pm.. hhahahha..den mom was like.. u got no piano today merr? i'm like..erm..yeah i did..after that i went to old town to photocopy some stuff den i bumped into an old friend and we talk till now.. ahhahahaha..... the spontaneous me... =P

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive