couldn't sleep last night..
something was bothering me..
one of it was probably because of the lack of KOKO KRUNCH..

so, wat i've been doing at night without food?
before my mom sleeps, i survive on raisins.... she can't say anything about the raisins...
so every night i wait for her to sleep....i'd give her 10-15mins ...
den i'll run to the kitchen..grab the KOKO KRUNCH and bring to my room..
but now i control eating it larr..it slowly.... not by the bunch by the second.. hahahhaa...

but guess wat? i just finish my big box of Sun.Maid raisins... O_O
wat am i gonna do?!!!! water just doesn't satisfy me!!!!!!


today is the last day of my holidays~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive