of all the times she called..she called when i was eating lunch with my mom..
i picked up the call..and talk talk talk..she was like...do you still remember me?
i'm like..yeah...she ask me when i'm free..is weekdays alright?
so i'm like..no larr..weekdays got college..only weekends..
so she suggested this coming saturday after 5pm den she's free...
so i said alright..i'll ask my parents first...den she said, usually i will forget the person's look..
but i still remember yours..u leave an impression to me..
i was like... wtf...
so anyway, she put down the phone and my mom was like..who is that?
so..kantoi larr.. no way to hide...sigh... i told her everything and..she said..alright..i'll discuss this with ur dad... i'm like... up to you larr... ish.... she HAD TO call when i'm with my mom...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive