today's class was 12-1 and 5-6pm..
so in between...karen they all managed to persuade me to go MV.. so we went there larr..
i bumped into azuwa..i walked passed and i shouted...AZUWA!! [ they were in plastic ] den she was like..oh!! look who's here and she showed me..HUIWEN!! i hugged her like mad.. .hahah..den i called suyen and she was like so jealous of me... hahahahhahahhahah!!!
we were looking at some shop..selling cute keychains... den this lady came up to me from behind 'how tall are you?' i looked around and i saw the lady i'm like........ 174cm.. den we all stare at her in shock.... O_O SERIOUSLY, IT WAS SO FREAKY.. den she's like.. i'm sorry..didn't mean to scare u all... i'm like.. what does she want... compare height? den her friend came over..and she's like it's hard to find someone so tall...yada yada so on so forth..den she said..this is my friend..she's korean..
we're from Peace Model Malaysia.. i was like thinking.. 'not again...swt' she went on talking n talking i'm like..yeah yeah yeah..and she gave me her card..she took my number..and gave me her number n i cabut... hahahhahaha.....I'M NOT INTERESTED AND karen they all were laughing behind there..i wanna walk off but... i'm not mean enough to do so.. those of u who know me well..u faham larr.. now i'll just sit at home..and pray that they forget to call me... SERIOUSLY, i think they scared i give them fake number... she misscall me on the spot.. and said, that's my number.. i'm like...ok...and they STILL WANNA TALK..i'm like...alright...bye...cabut.. and i kena teased all the way *swt* shoulda kick them outta the car in the rain just now.... hahahhahahah

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive