just now.. my aunt called out to me n dad...
my left tyre really puncture...
i was so scared..i went down and saw..the tyre totally flat... no air.. at all..
so u see, i was right.. my 6th sense felt it..
i was very very very scared even though it was over...
i started crying again.. *swt* seriously, it's over and i'm still scared...
if only i can tell my mom how scared i was but i can only laugh and tell her.. hahahaha...
so dumb... i was okay this morning when i woke up edi... but when i saw the tyre.. i got scared again...
i'm really very scared to drive edi.. i'm really.... scared.. there's something with the car...
something always happens when i'm driving it... i think i need time out... for awhile.. some time..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive