just now after piano..it was raining heavily..and there was this major thunderstorm.. thunder and lightning...i was scared..i saw the lightning strike like in front of me..so low..i drove very slowly..hard to see the road..it was very very heavy.. never driven at this kinda situation before... so when i reached the traffic light near some place.. got slight flood..i thought, alright..i can handle it..just a little water.. i smsed suyen before piano, she said she watching pirates of the carribean so i left her alone...

when i reached the roundabout before the assunta roundabout..got flood...it was quite high... so i got really scared.. i sms suyen and andrew.. suyen said she's dead.. i don't know why.. but i said it's flooded now, not only heavy rain.. den she said again.. i'm dead...that's all i got from her.. and andrew didn't reply me..
i reach assunta roundabout..the flooded got higher... i was so scared.. i was so scared...i started crying... the flood was so bad... and when reach the other roads..they were flooded as well.. i've never driven in that kinda situation and it was kinda dark and still raining heavily..
the water caused so much tension to the wheels..i wasn't used to it and i was having all kinds of thought..thinking that my left front wheel puncture..or my steering wheel was gonna crack up..
i reached home crying.. my grandparents were at the door waiting for me... my grandma saw me crying..and i told her everything.. and she said it's alright.. my grandpa said every time there also flood..don't worry...
....and after i came back..i dried myself and all... andrew replied n said..sorry was watching pirates of the carribean.. seriously, i don't know why i didn't reply him.. i'm not mad at all..
and practically..didn't answer to anyone when my phone rang... i think..i need some time alone..
until i feel better from the... traumatic experience...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive