trishil or one of them.. planned to go out today..go MV..so they called me along..
so i finish class at 3pm..they went there at 11am..so they watch movie first lorr..
anyway, so suyen was gonna take taxi to mv.. since mv was on my way..so i just went to Taman Jaya LRT Station and drop her at MV..den i went over to karen's condo..
Karen Lui was watching American Pie: Band Camp.. so i watch along larr.. it was hilarious ok..
so i went for class lorr... we got back results for 1st quiz this sem.. theory i got 86% and aural i got 89%.. ahhahaha.. anyway,, class ended ngam ngam at 3pm eventho i hope it ended early..but i told suyen i'd be there by 3.30pm.. i flew outta college... and reached there at 3.15.. i left college borders at 3.05pm.. i was like...wow... 10 mins.. not bad not bad..
looked for parking space.. park at the new parking block again.. it's labelled J... hahah..red colour..
so andrew came to get me.. that was 3.20...3.25?
so i was hungry..they were playing foosball.. wait, i forgot to say who was there.. trishil, suyen, me, amily, isabella, anais, andrew, munhon, ram, jaya, chris and richard.. and ram brought his cousin along larr.. so anyway, the group of girls.. they teman me to McD's.. i ate McFlurry.. ahahhaha.. then practically.. we all jalan jalan jalan jalan jalan ..den suyen had to leave.. that was 6pm... coz she curfew.. 7pm.. andrew and me 8pm..the rest talak curfew.. ahhaha..
so drew n i left about 6plus... he had flu.. poor thing.. i hope he didn't spread it to me.. hahahha..
now my family.. excluding me..they're about to leave to Sg. Siput, Perak for one night..den 2mrw they going Langkawi.. without me.. because i've college... sigh...
i'm gonna be all alone... sigh... ALL ALONE.. i'd have to wake myself up with no one to tell me..YOU'RE LATE FOR CLASS.. and nobody cut fruits at night..den i gotta wash my own clothes..everything on my own.. hahah.. last time probably i'd be so delighted..so happy but now i'm like.. sigh... well, yeah i can stay up as late as i want and all larr.. but... all alone... sigh...

this friday cousin is getting married... i don't feel like going but i gotta represent my family since they're not here..
oh well, that's about today larr... ^^

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive