been pretty busy lately..the new timetable is killing me... the classes all end so late!!
yday..class was at 8am..oklorr..i left house at 7am..it was raining heavily..
usually it takes me 5 mins to reac CHS, yday it took me half an hour.. what more..when i was slightly away from Esso,..MY PETROL WAS RUNNING OUT..i forgot to check petrol!!!
i panic larr..was sms-ing andrew..he's like.. go pump petrol oni larr... i called mom.. hahah..
she said the same thing...so i pumped petrol..YVONNE PUMPED PETROL WEH!!
so anyway, after i passed CHS..the road was clear..i zoomed pass the highway and toll..and reached the roundabout to turn to my college...usually it takes about 2-3 mins to reach from that roundabout...
yesterday, it took me half an hour... so i was late for class for half an hour.. it was moral studies..
teacher wasn't teaching..thank God... she was telling us about assignments n asking us to discuss n choose the topic..lucky me.. hahahha...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive