went bball after exam..fetch suyen along..left her in the practise room..hahaha..i quickly finish my paper in an hour..then i ran down..jing came...he bully me like shyt..anyway.. we left abt 4.30, 4.40...pm..

went to bandar tasik selatan station n pick andrew up..
so we drop suyen back home in Sea Park and suyen's dad had to tell us how to get outta there..
wait..tell andrew..i suck at taking directions..

so andrew got the directions and we got outta Sea Park..that was 5.30pm
somehow, he got me into using another road to go back to his house..
and we ended up..God knows where...we ended up in Bangsar..then some place called Pantai..
we reach his hse at 6.30pm..around there..
i mean..not to say pissed or not larr..normally u'll get pissed but ME!! it's ME..i don't get pissed coz of that..so i was playing a fool larr..i was acting pissed and all..saying things like...don't talk to me..
don't look at me..don't touch me and stuff..and things like..u walk home urself or something..
[suyen said i went too far with those words] and anyway, i wasn't pissed at all.. serious..
i got home..came online and i told him..i'm not pissed at all.. main main aje..
and.... *sigh* he's like..... anguished? he was damn takut ok...God knows why.,.
do i look like a cannibal?? he even dictionary the word to me and told me..i feel like that like that and like that.. dengz.. i feel so bad.. arghh..my fault..
tak tahu my limits..fun to play..but when..sigh...feel so bad..
arghhhhhhhhh........


0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive