seems like my right eye jangkit to my left eye..
woke up both eyes red so now... i REALLY look like a vampire..
as aw said, it's not the outer that counts it's the inner and on the inner, i already am a vampire..
to me it was a compliment..and he was giving me a compliment..hahahha...

in the morning, my right eye was feeling fine edi..besides that it was bloodshot red..
my left eye was the one being irritating...
so put eye drops and i still took my medicine..and at 3pm..i felt tired..
so i took a nap..i woke up at 6pm to find that both my eyes feel better.. i was like thinking..
oh...so all i needed was rest .... hahahhaha.. zha dou or not??
andrew keep telling me rest rest rest and i'm like dun wan dun wan dun wan..
turns out he's right =P
well, i gotta go college tomorrow..bcoz mom said since i'm recovering, it'll be fine..
i just gotta warn ppl ..to stop touching my possessions and me.. hahahhaa...avoid contact!!!
i wonder how long will it take for me to recover since mine is like so bad...
pity me...after car kena crash and almost lost my life..i deserve conjunctivitis? sigh...
lady luck, where for art thou lady luck?
thou slender and black hair
thou wonderful touch of luck

i'm going too far.. hahahaha..emotionally unstable...wat to do....it's a series of unfortunate events for me.. *BANKAI* i'm gonna fight them of!! lolx..i shall go find suitable words for my zanpakutou...... hmm...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive