okay..my car is back.. costs rm2.3k to fix it..luckily fully covered by insurance..
my dad was like.. wash ur car =.=
so fran [adik aku] and i baru habis washing my car..
semua pun basah..hahahaha...that's wat happens when we're playing with water...
2mrw fran got Sports day..i'm thinking go to her school and watch..
when i was in Std1 until Form5... my parents never come to watch anything..
so, why not i give my sister something i can't have..
she's marching with the Girl Guides... [ so she says ]
hopefully my mom allow me to drive her there without risking her life and lemme stay and take pics.... hopefully larr...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive