was in andrew's house again...
was there till quite late..lately, i've been staying there till pretty late because of the rain.. sigh..
anyway, he had to go cook rice..and a bit paiseh to admit.. i was watching him do it.. and i was actually learning... =P
i memang tak tahu cook anything except instant noodles..not my fault.. grandma dun let me go near the kitchen..
i can't even fry an egg... ahhahahah...
it's a big accomplishment to me lorr..learn how to cook rice.
my mom was like... *Stared at me with the face like..so??*
suyen pulak said : u should have learnt that long time ago.. sumore now u learn from a GUY?!!

ohwell..too bad then... ish ish ish..and i thought it was an accomplishment..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive