we wanted to go visit my 2nd uncle..mateyo...2nd GRANDuncle...and my mom's car was the one outside..my dad's one was inside today..and i was the driver..and i've never driven her Altis before..i'm so used to my dad's Matrix.. and so, my dad was liek..take out the P sticker from my car and stick into ur mom's car..
so my dad n sister did it because i was looking for the car keys.. hahaha..
and IT WAS SO FREAKING WEIRD..different car memang pun different feeling and all..
and i reversed outta the house and den.. i was like..can go ar? looks like i'm gonna bang the gate and my mom and dad were like..just go.. den *short screech* i scratch/bang the gate....
and my mom was laughing *swt*
i don't know why they were all laughing..my dad went out to check the car and he was like..
alarr..nvm..that part edi scratched a bit..u just added a few more to the collection only..i'm like.. oooooookay.... after awhile, i kinda got used to the car edi.. and seriously, my mom's car really more power than my dad's car.. Altis 1.8 and Matrix 1.6 . HUGE DIFFERENCE WEH..
and my dad's style of driving when teaching me is, SLOWLY..
my mom's style is.. TEKAN MINYAK LAH..SO SLOW FOR WHAT?!!

ahhahaha..funny but SYOK WEH...mom's car more power le... nice to drive BUT i'm still more used to my dad's car.. ahhaha..was supposed to get his car and he buy CRV... but guess what, they changed their minds... sigh.. the stupid CRV fellow la... cause me to lose A NICE CAR.. mengada..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive