the story continues from the previous blog as i said yday..i SUPPOSEDLY had extra lessons to watch a movie called Tango that will help us in midterm to get to noe more abt tango or milonga..
so anyway, i left my laptop at karen's place...lighten my burden and eased her boredom..hahaha..
then i flew home lah..a.s.a.p...reached home abt 2.40pm...ate lunch..did some theory and dozed of at 3.05..overslept..hahaha..grandpa was like..yvonne?? i was like..OH SHIT..3.20pm edi.. piano at 3.30pm..
so my racing driver grandpa zoomed to piano in 10 mins..which usually is 15mins..hahah..
4.30pm....grandpa flew me to taman jaya LRT station so that i can make it in time for shuttle..
so i ran with HEELS!! so i reached Bandar Tasik Selatan at 5.25pm thinking..okaylah..can make it in time for 5.30 shuttle...waited...waited..waited..sei loh...5.40pm..karen called and ask..WHERE ARE YOU? CLASS CANCELLED LEH...
i was like...WHAT THE FRAK!!! seriously was damn frakking pissed... i rushed like a mad kow..flying from train to train ALONE..just to get to college..btw, on the way i saw WAYNE..it's a small world..
i was heading for the taxi thinking..shit..it was almost 6pm..den suddenly the shuttle van came..
ALL HAIL!! so i went and karen waited for me at entrance and gave me my laptop and i sat back to station again... MENGADA RITE?! even the uncle [ driver ] said stupid college..wasting my money..ahhahaha...my left foot was hurting like mad..i think old injury gua and because i was in heels...and it was like peak hour..ppl coming back from work..BANYAK ORANG LIKE HELL LEH....so anyway..after all the dilly dallying...i reached at 7.20pm like that...dad was there d..waiting for me.. so i drove home and with that pissed off mood...
it's not a good thing for me to be in a bad mood and having to drive..why???
because all i did was TEKAN MINYAK..at roundabout i guess i had fire blocking my vision..the car was on my lane and i saw it one the other lane..i TEKAN MINYAK and my dad was like.wooooooooooops..and that car was like..HOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..
seriously, but anyway, i drove home safely....wat a day..came back..i had to let go of the stupid emo...so i went to the piano and..TA-DAH..was like magic [ as usual ] i was back to normal..rather..i was hyper..HAHAHAH...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive