i shall put my 'ego' down and say this, : : :

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL IS DAMN NICE WEH...!!!

something different from Bleach..hahaha... rarely will an anime catch my attention..so far only a few who made it and they are :

Bleach!! [ top ranking ] hahahha..


Ayashi No Ceres

Ouran High School


Samurai X

Dragonball Z


Death Note

Naruto

[ according to ranking from my MOST favourite to..ok-ok ]

The FEW anime that caught my attention for AWHILE were :

Jigoku Shoujo

Ranma 1/2


Chobits


Full Metal Alchemist


Detective Conan


Gundam W


[ can't remember edi ]

Was a lil hesitant to watch Ouran High School BECAUSE aw said got yaoi element in it but tan convinced me it doesn't.. so i'm like..give it to me!! and yes there's a teensy weensy bit of yaoi that i'm sure is purposely put on to attract girls by the two kawaii twins..hahahha... they call it 'brotherly love' oh well..summarize everything, Ouran High School is good... but Bleach still excites me the MOST..ahahah..but Ouran did well.. hahahha..



0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive