we reached ikano and my mom was like..kk..go cut ur hair..i'm like..oh..okay..
den we went in and my mom was like..i think i cut also la..so we sat opposite ..
den my mom yack with the lady and i'm like..kkk..u listen to wat she has to say and cut according to her wishes..
denthe lady cutting my mom's hair was like..yeah..teenagers very lazy cut hair..stubborn also..
and i was thinking..SHE LOOK LIKE SHE JUST PASS TEEN..probably 25..something like that lah..
mengada..so she cut my hair..i watch her chop chop chop and...VOILA..i'm a good girl..
she cut edi really look better k...it's nice.. hehehee
she cut according to my mom's idea since my mom also experienced in cutting hair..so my mom and the lady cutting my hair and the lady cutting her hair were discussing abt how to cut my hair..
i had no say BUT it was a good thing because it turned out so nice =)

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive