well..honestly.. this is my first tag thingie..coz..i kinda ignored juju's tag xD
but since it's the ghey lou (jinhoe) ask wan..give face larr since he sayang my sister so much..

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


Random Facts!


1.
err..my sleeping habits..got one season where i'll sleep till the whole bed sheet terkeluar.. =P
it doesn't happen often..serious..but got season wan..it happens once in awhile for a few weeks..then it'll be back to normal...

2. eating habits..i don't like to take a big bunch of vege and put on my plate and eat from there.. i like to take bit by bit from the dish itself..if like vegetables..kangkung ke..lettuce ke..i'll take ONE strip by ONE strip or strand by strand..if meat..chicken..or fish..i'll take bit by bit..chicken of course take the whole piece larr..yeah..but i can finish my dinner in..like..my record was 5mins..

3. err...thinking hard.. erm.. my car got..endless mentos supply? currently got biscuit also..the meiji hello panda biscuit..and got Fox sweets also..and the juici dunno what..inside got the soft sweet fruity jelly-ish fluid in the middle of the sweet.. wow..!!

4. i like to cut my nails xD got nail no nail..no nail clipper..the file however u spell it.. also i want..
i dunno why..i just like to mess with my finger nails..

5. i like to play with the blade..cutter wtv..as long as it resembles a knife..or blade..it's mine..
lantak what i cut larr..if it's within my reach..i'll be playing with it.. don't worry..i don't have any killing intentions!

6. this is so hard..this blog entry is taking me more than an hour.. right!! i'm an extremely blur person!! hah! can fight with aipeng i think..but dunno who is more blur xD

7. i can't stand watching lovey dovey scenes..whether i'm alone or with friends..or even with andrew.. i actually turn my head away out of embarrassment.....or i'll close my eyes..

8. LAST ONE!! *thinks REALLY hard* oh..last fact about me.. i don't know how to judge if the guy is leng zhai or not xD but i have improved larr...but it's still like really sucky..

and now... i tag....:

  • Juju (judith)
  • charmaine!!!
  • Amily...!!!!!!!
  • kimmie
  • weihui!!
errrr..............aiyah..memafankan aje..who wanna do..then do only larr..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive