Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.



5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1998) ?

  1. i'm a sad person who achieved nothing in my early primary school days..
  2. i'm the..normal kid larr..i appear and disappear in school..as in..my existence..
  3. i was..already learning my piano then..
  4. i went to art classes..
  5. i met my first best friend that year..nahh it wasn't suyen.. xD which IS a sad thing..
5 things on my to-do list today.
  1. finish my holiday homework..
  2. read Hellgate
  3. get enough rest.. *awefully tired today*
  4. blog..which i have already done like..dunno how many times..
  5. figure out what's happening to my phone.. it seems to have a habit of cutting the line whenever it likes to..

5 Snacks I enjoy.
  1. chewy candy
  2. candy
  3. chips
  4. mentos
  5. ice-cream
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
  1. pay back my mom the amount she spend on raising me up including my education fees
  2. invest half of my money..
  3. buy a nice grand piano..
  4. get an awesome awesome..awesomest computer..
  5. and i'd adopt kids from different countries..

5 of my bad habits.
  1. i don't stop singing xD
  2. i talk too loud..
  3. i treat my com as my life
  4. lazy
  5. kinda rude

5 places i have lived.
  1. on earth
  2. subang
  3. petaling garden
  4. and in a few months time..in taman tun
  5. and..can say o.u.g. larr xD my 2nd house.. =P *i tebal muka betul*
5 jobs I've had.
  1. holiday program teacher
  2. .
  3. ..
  4. ...
  5. ....

5 people i tag.
  • tan jin hoe!
  • joe choong
  • eujoe
  • err...juju can i tag u back xD
  • michael jackson

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive