9.00am : andrew called..and i answered..i'm sleeping and he said..sleep back la sleep back..
9.30am : left with my sister ..usually leave at 10 to drop her at school..today i told her i'll bring u
go eat breakfast..
9.45am : reach a&w where andrew is waiting edi..and my sister and i shared a hot dog combo..
so we had breakfast with drew..
10.25am : we left to drop my sister to school..then went to MidValley

***from here onwards..i don't know the timing***

so we went and get tickets for our movie..and we decided on 'Over Her Dead Body' at 2.35pm..
then we went and jalan jalan..and we ended up in Jusco..coz he was seeing Gundam..and so while he was seeing gundam i went inside the kid's arcade which was just next to the gundam and get a drink..and after that we went into the kid's arcade there and play..that..thing..what is it..the two player thing...where u hold a upside down mushroom like thing and hit the flying disk across the table and cannot masuk the lubang..yeah we played that.. i hope you all understand what it is =P

then we went to have lunch..about 1pm like that..we ate at Little Taiwan.. i hope that's the name of the restaurant larr..i had some mushroom chicken vermicelli and he had spicy pork chop lai min kinda thing..i must start the habit of bringing camera when i go out xD very hard to blog without picture when u dunno the name of stuff.. so after we had lunch..was about 1.45pm i think..and we started walking again..then walk halfway..he suddenly PULLED me in to some shop..i think it was PDI..so i was like..huh? wtf?? and he was like..my dad.. i'm like huh?? your dad what? and he's like..my dad..infront there just now.. i was like..HARR?!!! so i wasn't..panicking that much..so..since we're stuck in the shop..i went and see the clothes lorr..quite nice their shorts..most of their shorts.. yeah..i'm thinking ..kinda..wanna wear those shorts but.. most likely no!

and we waited awhile then we walk out..seperately =( so sad.. so walk walk walk to jusco..go play arcade again =P yeah it's the KIDS arcade in JUCSO..but it was fun =P so then it was time to go for our movie..so we went in and i think my mouth itchy? i was like.. u want popcorn and he said no.. so i'm like okay..walk walk walk..masuk cinema..open the door no.7..oh..advertisement also not yet start..that time 2.25pm like that..so we sat outside..then i proclaimed..alright..my mouth itchy..who ask u to wait outside..and i walk and buy popcorn =P and he kinda raced me there..and i'm like..IF YOU PAY FOR IT..I'M LEAVING xD

so we watched the movie..i don't wanna give any spoilers so let's just sum up that..it was a funny movie..it's nice.. xD

so anyway after the movie we went to MPH to buy his magazine..and we left..went to digital mall..to buy his phone..coz..he lost his DiGi phone.. again..yeah this is what got me upset..but i'm over it..but i still don't wanna go over the details.. so anyway...i'm like..get like the cheapest phone..then when u lose it..u won't feel so sam tong (heart ache) so we got the Nokia 1200.. check the prices around..first we had rm170..then got 160..then we found one that says 135..we were like shocked coz this model got colored and no color..and previously the no colored prices were like ..135 and 140.. and he said..no color only 110.. that guy selling phone was pretty nice..very easy to talk to and all..so we sat and talk quite awhile about the phone and stuff..and yeah he bought it..
it's cheaper than my phone..and apparently..my phone stop production edi but who cares..it's a cheap phone..this phone got more features than mine..and cheaper..damn stupid right? GOT FLASHLIGHT SUMORE.. damn funny..so anyway after getting the phone..we went home..

i reached home at about 6pm..and i started to wash my car..promised my mom..then i thought..bahh i've been telling myself during the holidays must polish my car..so i polish and wax my car till about 8pm? my sister helped me out when she came back from school about 7pm..

so then my mom came back and she's like..what time u came home? my reply was.. about 6pm?
and she was like..HAR?! HOW MUCH WAS UR PARKING? so i said..i went to suyen's house after the movie..and my sister was like..so how much u paid for parking? so i said 4bucks lorr..and my sister asked..wahh u paid 4 bucks? and i'm like..duhh..of course i pay larr..
and mom said this " if not she pay then? boyfriend pay?" and my sister and i laughed at each other quietly.. memang my boyfriend pay what =P

hahha..i feel like this is a LONG LONG LONG post coz i'm already very tired and it felt like this post is never gonna finish.. xD so finally..i'm done blogging!!

tomorrow tuesday.. START MY HOMEWORK!!

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive