now my title says it all..but what's with the Part I ?? because part 2 starts 2mrw..will only upload them when we're back this Friday~

saturday night..went back to Ipoh..before that, i took the chance to go out to Pyramid with andrew...andrew,eujoe,kaka and min yunn supposed to go to Genting for a movie..but eujoe FFK~

i had my favourite dish from Pasta Zanmai again..!!
Potato Chicken Gratin..!!! i think that's the name la... /XD

left home about 8pm..reached Ipoh at 10.20pm like that...
that's me and my little little cousin..there's a reason why the picture is so dark..SO THAT U CAN'T SEE..!! weeeee~

after that, my uncle brought us to eat supper at the famous chicken rice shop that's always full of people..
my favourite...i love the soup..!!!

went rafting the next day... pictures will come soon..when they burn it into a CD and send to my uncle..then he'll send it to us i guess.. /XD
i've only pictures AFTER the rafting... in Adelaine's Resort thingie..
seriously, it was an awesome experience and it was one helluva fun day.. tiring too..and i'm sunburnt..it hurts... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

me on the hammock they have there while my little cousin puts on a serious face behind me..funny guy..
sister...on the hammock opposite me.. /XD

you see the little hut behind her? that's where we had our chinese buffet lunch which was very very very tasty and good..!!this is the video when i looked up from my hammock~

that night, my uncle brought us to the golf club where he's a member in...can't for the love of God remember what's the place's name...
there's japanese restaurant in there which he brought us to...the price is more or less the same as in KL..just that the portion of the food is 50% more..weee~


there..the restaurant's name is kizuna 1ne...one of the sushi that my mom ordered...very big..unagi..with egg, cucumber and the ebiko egg...very nice...

and now..this is my sunburnt shoulder..that's the worst part..top shoulder..and then redness goes all the way on my arm..and my thigh area near my knees...shoulder hurt the most... mltan100.blogspot.com
that's about it gua..lazy..wait till the pictures come by first la~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels