blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com As i wave to my teenage years goodbye last night, it hit me that..i reached the era of the 20s. ( Actually i forgot it was my bday..was too engrossed with watching a movie..then my phone kept ringing with smses..) And about 1am, Rina called..i was very suprised...it's been awhile since i talked to her.. i miss her..yet i couldn't tell her...because i was kinda in shocked she remembered and called..anyway, while talking to her..it just hit me that i'm 20... /XD so old.. honestly, when i was young i never thought i'd reach my 20s... hahahha.. bahh..nothing much to say anyway... thanks for everyone who wished me.. ^^ i appreciate it..

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com oh oh!! I'm going to MTV World Stage... weeeeeeeeeee~ Andrew's sister got the tickets..she works at Astro, you see... last time got Sunburst also..
and we're going to watch G.I.Joe tonight..!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels