no no..i'm not missing anything..nothing went missing/lost/kidnapped/abducted..

i'm missing andrew....God damn much.... mltan100.blogspot.com

haven't had much time to juggle with at the first place..be at work by 8am...home at 10.30-11pm?
that already means i don't see my family....and...even more torturing is that i don't see andrew..thankfully, i only have to work 6 days a week..so i can pick whichever day i want...so i take off days and usually spend the whole day with him....which makes my parents feel...left out?? heck...didn't even know my mom was capable of that feeling but....hell shmell...doesn't really bug me.....they see me for how many years edi..enough la..should be jelak edi...they should get used to it....when i move out..don't even expect to see me more than 10 hours a week..i'm not being mean...my mom is the one who's been telling me for 2-3 years to leave the home as soon as possible...now that i'm ALMOST never home...except to sleep..she's complaining about not seeing me...why?? because i'm not home to do house work and stuff...itu aje...

anyway, wish i can spend more time with andrew....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com sigh.....not only that, this stupid house...is ....STUPID...from no signal for DiGi in the mid section of the house..the the 3/4 inner part of the house..now, to get signal on my phone...i have to put my phone at the back back utmost back of the house where the wet kitchen is...we have handphone displays back there..either i run to the back..or i run upstairs to get signal...stupid stupid stupid..

anyway, damn tired now..actually feeling nausea...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels