continuation..

after blogging these entries, andrew and i have been talking about them too.. and he has kindly reminded about some events that i forgotten =P
like when the part..i moved to andrew's table because i felt like a lightbulb with suyen.. i showed him my 'masterpieces'.. hehehe.. my yaoi drawings larr.. now he tells me that he was actually SHOCKED to see them.. i don't look like a yaoi fan merr? i don't look like i can draw merr?

there was this time.. there was me, andrew, nick and suyen.. and we were eating and nick was telling us about some CHS tradition.. everytime somebody's birthday or some event happens..they will 'hoi pau' somebody.. hoi pau meaning strip somebody.. and well..happens to the guys only.. and he showed us the video of andrew kena hoi pau.. honestly, it looked horrible.. everyone pinned him down to the ground and started stripping him and drew had one hand grabbing his pants and the other i dunno..flinging around?? kesian him.. and kesian all the people that kena that.. thank goodness that doesn't happen in assunta.. in assunta, students like irene strip themselves willingly in class.. hahahhaa.. suyen is one of the witnesses to those eye sore-ing incidents~

there was this time..it was kinda late in the evening.. outside the sky kinda dark edi.. there was me, andrew, ethan and some other guy that i don't know the name till today.. ethan was letting me listen to that 'siu tam gong dong wa'.. cantonese joke thingie..really very funny and.. well, it's a small matter but it was special to me =P andrew and i shared ear phones.. hahaha.. we listened to that.. and there were few other times as well.. that's when he introduced me to ELLEGARDEN!! woot!!~ hhahah... probably that time i was kinda afraid to show my other ganas side.. but with suyen there, i just had to let myself go free.. somebody to teman me sot =P

i remember.. there was this time.. i found out that andrew reads too.. he was reading Alexander the Great.. he said the book had war, strategies stuff, sex and violence.. wasn't something i would read i guess.. and i brought my other classical story book that mom got for me which had sex in it.. i showed it to him and he said.. my book not so detailed.. dunno what.. my book not so corrupted or something.. can't remember.. but hey, my mom got it for me!! still, flashes of doraemon keep appearing in my mind.. we read too many doraemon in the library =P

ohh.. i remember when we were studying math.. and a.math.. andrew was good in a.math..
and suyen and nick had the same level of mod. math.. funny.. and suprisingly, nick was good in ACCOUNTS..hahhahah!! oh yeah, and just now, andrew told me.. last time nick said to andrew.. what.. see who can kau her first.. [for a split second, i felt like a toy] guys will be guys.. ahhaha..

got one time..nick was chewing gum.. and..andrew also i think.. eating sweets or something..
the security guard came and call them away.. we were like thinking..wtf.. what's happening..
hahah... unprofessional !! kena caught eating!! =P

once, my sister wanted to go to the library..with her friend, Maple that comes to our house so often i got irritated due to the lack of privacy.. and i was in the library with andrew.. only..
my sister came and she called me to go down..lend her my library card to borrow books..i dunno why... i asked andrew teman me..and i went to find for my retarded sister who now ends her sentences with 'liao' which sounds so ugly!! anyway, my sister and her friend were whispering God knows what.. kids *rolls eyes* and my sister actually went up to andrew and ask.. 'are you alex?' HAHHAHAHAAH!! and andrew told me.. 'SHE EVEN GOT MY NAME WRONG' .... well...that time, in nirmala's tuition, alex was somewhat.. i dunno..always tagging along with me and my mom knows about it so my sister wanted to know who it was.. hahah..
anyway, after borrowing the books, we went back up..and dunno sat for a short while and we went to McD's to eat..i think.. and when we were almost done eating or something..i was eating cornetto.. my mom called and ask me where are you.. O_O so i said, having a break at McD's.. and she said i tot u got no water so i came and got u water and u pulak nicely go walk around.. so we went back.. and that was the first time mom saw andrew.. hahaha..

i remember getting all the looks and those.. wicked stares..well not wicked but the.. grinning kinda stare from friends who eventually i'll bump into at the library.. why they smiling at me wickedly?? because i'm with a bunch of guys and there's only me or sometimes, only me and suyen.. and what more..they're not from la salle.. somehow, it's kinda expected like.. assunta dengan assunta.. i mean.. assunta dengan la salle..takleh tukar tukar..mesti la salle.. ergh.. la sallians [ no offense to daddy who's a la sallian =P ]

aite.. 12.05am edi.. gotta go sleep.. promised andrew i'd sleep early ^^
i'll continue next round~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels