continuation :

so anyway, after suyen kindly reminded me of how blur i was not noticing it was Nick.. we continue to study..yeap..we continued to study with the help of liang fang and judith.. owe it to the both of them..hahahhahha!!
so then, i was online at night..i think it was that night..well.. i'm always online..hahahha..
anyway,was online and wei hui said someone has an eye for suyen and i got so excited.. hahahhaha.. i don't know why.. but i starting being hyper and i asked wei hui who it was and she said it was one of Nick's friend..the one who sat near us today.. so i said.. ohh... so i told suyen about it and she said something like.. that's why everytime u leave me alone, i felt like someone is staring at me and i walk away.. ahahhaha... so she gave me Nick's email add and we chat on MSN.. i was teasing+backstabbing suyen infront of both of them..saying that suyen mia daya tarikan lelaki terlalu kuat..and wei hui said you also.. and i switched topic..hahahha..
so Nick asked me for suyen's number and my number.. and what the heck? why my number? he said got another fellow wants my number..i'm like.. *jatuh* so i asked suyen and she said, 'if u give ur number, then i'll give mine' so.........i gave Nick our numbers after sometime.. but i didn't say whose was whose.. hahahaha..so............ both of us had an unknown number that sms-ed us and asking us who we were..so i tot..ok..one of them msg me and the other msged suyen but NOOOO..Nick was smart.. *swt* he smsed both of us to confirm who is who..
and sure enough, i dunno after how many days or on the spot..can't remember.. i think after awhile..or maybe the next night, =P andrew sms me.. [andrew, when u sms me arr?] so..i guess...there it began.. hahahha.. =P

so we sms-ed.. i dunno what we smsed abt.. can't remember.. but i know after that..we met on one saturday..i think it was first time meeting properly..it was raining..there was me, andrew,nick and.... and......somebody i can't remember.. and we studied.. hahah..i think.. it was not as awkward as i expected it to be.. it was actually.. alright.. and after that, after school, we went to the library [we by means me and suyen] and we studied with the CHS gang.. did i mention they were all from CHS??? and when suyen can't go, i'll go alone with them..

ahaha..so many memories flooding back..hard to blog..i shall stop here~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels