continuation..

i feel so excited and cherish my memories so much everytime i blog abt this or read back my posts.. ahhaha..honestly..
anyway,i can't remember which memory comes first so i'll just blog out what i remember..
so after that saturday meeting which i clearly remember andrew sitting opposite me and Nick on my right..when i came i called Nick to get me because i dunno where they were..that's all i remember.. and i remember it was raining..
so we actually met up very often in the library...suyen less because her dad doesn't really believe she's studying there or doesn't wanna fetch her home that late.. for me, my mom kinda thinks it's better i've some 'book surrounding area' to make me study.. hahaha..and after a few weeks, i just got home later and later...
usually, Nick wasn't there to study with us...or maybe i can't remember his presence.. or maybe i do.. there was chuan zhou who liked suyen..and ... [there's so much to write, so many in my mind, i dunno which is which and what to type] after school, my mom would drop suyen and i to the library.. and we usually go to the cafetaria or old town there to eat lunch..sometime for tea break.. there was this time..i think that time was the earlier times where we met.. we went to McD's... right, now i remember..we went to McD's twice or more with them.. hahah..there was me, suyen, andrew and nick.. usually, when we're there studying, we occupy two tables..i'm always sitting with suyen..got once, one table was only suyen and i.. the next table was andrew,chuan zhou and ethan i think.. chuan zhou came over to talk with suyen.. and goodness, i felt like a light bulb.. so i went over to andrew's table and sat back to back with suyen and she kept poking me..hahhaha.. but then, ethan left coz he pulak feel like light bulb..i think..or maybe there wasn't anyone there.. it was funny..that time i think we were studying with them quite often edi..
there were times suyen wasn't there and there was only me,andrew and chuan zhou.. i'd lent chuan zhou my phone to sms suyen..cheaper..since the whole gang of CHS people use maxis where as suyen and i were 'the yellow man' users.. a.k.a. DiGi~
and suyen always left earlier than me..because those bunch of guys leave like at 7 something 8pm...so i'd stay till that late..suyen usually leaves by 6 or 6.30pm~ got once, it was just me,andrew,nick and chuan zhou and they dared each other to do pumping there in the library.. it was late..not many people there..and nick pumped with two hands.. and andrew pumped with ONE HAND!! that time i was honestly in awe.. then chuan zhou ...no guts to pump.. hahha..it was funny.. we were in the library!! and now to think of it, there was more of me alone with the CHS gang.. suyen ditch me *sob* her dad didn't allow her to go...especially on the saturdays~
then, everytime i was there..i'd have sweets..especially mentos..and i think.. somehow, andrew and i were getting closer..it was like..seeing each other almost everyday.. and i'd eat mentos and offer it to him..and after the norm of me offering him..he'd get lazy to squeeze the candy out and i'd squeeze the mentos out for him.. and after awhile, he refused to eat so many sweets.. i'd force him to eat =P and [ i'm feeling so happy now..ahahhahhaha!!] and....there was this time..i was trying to force him to eat.. i fed him..i dunno what made me do it that time.. u noe.. it's that hard for me to keep my mind straight when talking to a guy..to not make a fool outta myself because i'm not used to being around opposite gender.. but he was so different somehow~ it felt naturally comfortable to talk to him..
and we had this..habit i think.. i'd clench my fist and he'd try to open my fingers.. we do that very often..those days in the library..when we're supposed to be studying..hahahha..
there were times when there was only me and andrew in the library studying.. ahah!! i remember...when we were in a big group..WE READ DORAEMON!!! ahhahaha...>!!!!
anyway, there was this time.. it was me, drew and cz [chuan zhou] we went to..makan in...the library punyer cafetaria..me and my eating habits...i got ice-cream..cornetto royal..the black one..with strawberry or raspberry jam filling.. and the three of us were eating and cz asked me if the ice cream was nice and i was like..OF COURSE IT'S NICE!! and andrew said he never tried it before.. i offered my ice cream to him.. and.. he took a bite.. and i just resumed eating my ice cream and cz was like.. O_O okay~ in my mind was like.. 'why am i taking this so normally??' but it didn't bother me for long.. and there was this other time..with cz and drew only also in the cafetaria.. he was eating what nasi goreng dunno what..pedas wan larr..and they were like shocked that i never eat it before and andrew gave me to try and PEDAS NYERR.. and i dunno.. we were getting closer..so quickly..i think cz must be... i dunno..
and only cz knew about it i guess.. so there was this time.. i met more and more of andrew's friends which till today i know them.. people like eujoe, kahchong, munhon.. we were eating lunch..one big group..and suyen and cz sat at a different table..she was eating the cornetto..same like me..i was eating it too.. and suyen dragged me with her..so i became light bulb..and we were seperate by this divider wood thing..and i think i developed the habit or something..everytime eat ice cream i share with andrew.. =P and i tear open the wrapper and called out to him and gave him the ice cream and he took a bite..and the rest were kinda like staring i guess..and i sat back with suyen.. and chuan zhou asked suyen something like.. can i share your ice cream and suyen said no.. i'm greedy.. and chuan zhou started whining and i couldn't tahan..so i went away and join the other table while suyen glared at me and giving me eye contact to come back and sit with me! i told them.. i can't stand cz whining because suyen won't share her ice cream..was funny.. very funny..


aite.. i've written a lot edi...i'll continue on another entry~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels