i switched off my com at about 12am.. guess wat?
i went into my room..on laptop..LOLX.
chatting to andrew..searching for more death note pics..and guess wat? there's this dude who added me few days ago which i have been kinda ignoring coz i dunno whr the hell he got my email from..apparently he said he was kelvin..oklo..so i shook him off and ignored him..he said bye.
1 something..some one with another email added me and it has the name kelvin there..i'm like..
goodness..i approved la..and he said hi..i'm from taiwan..i was like..rite...
den he ask whr i'm from..i said msia la..den he ask me wat time here?
so i said 1 something...den he ask me...asl..so i said..why? den he ask..asl...so i said..i'm girl..
den he ask..how tall r u?? i'm like...wtf...i'm 174cm...den he ask..how heavy r u? due to the lack of light n the fact that the keyboard doesn't light up..i simply pressed a number and it turned out to be 43 or 47...so he said..wow u slim...den he ask how old r u ? so i said..i'm 15..LOLX.. i noe i'm lying..so i'm like....kk..den he ask wat u doing? so i said chatting..he said wd who? so i'm like....boyfriend =.= den he ask..u kiss ur bf b4 ar? so i'm like..goodness..really the same kelvin...ask also ask same thing...so i said la..why the hell u asking such weird questions for?
so den he said..wait..i show u something.. i'm like...goodness...wat more now?
so he put a pic at his dp...and all i saw was some black background wd some light here n there..
so he said can c? so i'm like..no..i see a bunch of darkness..den he said...why?
so i said la..mabe ur pic blur lo? den he said wait..i'm like...rite...after awhile i realize...
oh..maybe coz my screen at different angle lo..that's why cannot c clearly....
here comes the part
so i moved my screen..and i saw a picture of his d i c k... lolx....I'M FRAKKING SERIOUS...
and at that precise moment..he changed his dp INTO A CLEARER PIC OF THE DAMN THING..
i quickly closed the stupid window and breath...wat a time to see such a thing mann...
den i carefully close my eyes n open back the window...THANK GOD he change pic and...luckily i reacted correctly..i said... :
wat u wanna show me? i cannot see la...i think my com/line got problem..sorry..
den he said..oh..like that ar? nvm lo...lolx..den he said wat time i going off9..so i said..now..den i bye bye.. i quickly deleted and block BOTH the emails...
EWWWWWW MANN!! I'M TELLING U..bian tai..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive