sigh..college starts on the 3rd and guess wat...
i can't start on the 3rd...hahaha...
i gotta go auditions first...sigh...
NOBODY GOES FOR AUDITION...but me...sigh..WHY!!!
because nobody is doing music?? sigh...
i WAS gonna do A levels..i was THAT close..the application form..signed,sealed..GONNA BE DELIVERED..but ... no... it didn't happen..
when everybody got at least ONE teman..i got no one..far far away in UCSI...
BUT i'm lucky..i get to sit LRT wd suyen to go..for a few stations only la..den i gotta change stations..haha..
auditions le? well..i gotta prepare 3 pieces with some aural and sight reading and theory n stuff..
so 3 peices? guess wat..JUST only today i chose 2 pieces and i'm not ready..
on the 3rd they're gonna confirm my auditioning date... sigh....i'm not ready...
it's a too short notice...too little time...i'm doomed.... wat about my 3rd piece mann???
no..are the pieces that i chose...enough to pass the required standards since..I'VE NO GRADE 8 PIECES UP MY SLEEVE!! but it was a relief that..requirement is only..Grade 3... i tot Gr5
my bad =P but hopefully i can make it through...i'm not suppose to go through this..
i was supposed to go to HELP!!!???!!! there's ppl i noe there?!!! taking care of me...but..sigh...no..
fate n destiny...i'm gonna be stuck in UCSI for 4 years...yes..four frakking years....
wat has become....of sec school....i miss it...a lot..tonnes...billions and gadzillion times..
sigh....we're all growing..OLD....sigh....i like my sch uniform so much now....and my sch shoes...
ahahhaa...and my timetable...and my rituals in sch...go there..kacau ppl..lepak..rayau..
now le??? no more.....can go die!!!! argh.......sigh..auditions..i'm scared i get stage fright..
den i freak out and get my notes n stuff wrong..OR.. i press the keys and...i won't get used to the piano...shit la...so many worries..my mom pun tak endah..but after all..it's my war..
sigh...i'm doomed...dead...deceased...rofl... die la..die la..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Blog Archive