PMR results came out yday..and this early morning my mom's student called to say she got straight A's. yes, my mom is a teacher, montessori teacher but she teaches mandarin for higher students..
and so...the girl whom i knew as well...got straight A's without tuition and watever...
den as per usual, every year also i kena...i got scolding again...on my stupidity of not being able to excel in my studies...yehh..i'm stupid, lazy, brainless..*yawn* watever...
~den she went on..saying how i wasted her money on my tuition because i'm so stupid n that i need tuition...den she said..oh..i noe u can do well it's just that you're so lazy to study!!!
all ur teachers say u can..BUT UR SO FREKAING LAZY~!! yare yare...
hey, i've got the brains~ it's just that..RO rocks more than Bio. piano+guitar rule over chem....
and history is just no match for story books~
i've been working on the damn bio assignment for 2 weeks...and my MOM THINKS I'M PLAYING ON THE NET~ make sense? i've been reading every shit about Alam Sekitar for weeks and she thinks...i'm playing =) how sweet~ i'm taking time off GAMES TO WORK ON THIS DUMB SHIT and she doesn't give a damn...in her damn brain it's : computer=games. not computer=work=games=study.
why can't she just believe i'm doing this stupid bio assignment BECAUSE IT'S SCHOOL HOMEWORK not because i wanna play the f*cking computer.....................................
is it that hard to believe i'm actually studying?? is it that hard to believe my best nothing compared to her other students...she says my best is because i'm lucky, my worst is because i'm lazy...
than wat the hell are my brains for?!!! why am i even taking time to think about this when i've got no brains?!!

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels