i just had a minor surgery..hmm..it's just the removal of my wisdom tooth..WHICH IS UNDER MY GUM!!!
so i went there..and god..it's so damn expensive..rm600!! aniwei..i was so scared la..
i mean, who isn't? i've nvr gone to anything that requires cutting my body parts or wat so ever~
so i went there..i waited there...and then i went into the room...my mom n the dentist talk talk talk..about the olden days..[ those were the days ]
den it began..i was clenching my fists..den i put them together and squeeze and squeeze....
den he started to put the ubat bius...i'm used to the needle poking into my gum la..
coz i took out 4 teeth to put on my braces.. and den i ate anti biotic, and pain killer...that remidns me..i gotta eat anti biotic again..
and den 3/4 of my mouth went numb..including my tongue...
den i saw it..HE TOOK THE KNIFE...and cut..but of coz i din feel anything...which was the worst part..coz u noe he's cutting but u can't feel it...
den he took that thing and go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz into my tooth....
den the nurse was like..OK!! it's out..i'm like huh?? coz i was practically closing my eyes..squishing my hands and SHAKING....it was out!!! den he cleaned that area he CUT!!
and he took STRINGs!! AND he began to sow the area..and i saw it..in out in out in out..cut..
ewwwwwwwwwwwww......with blood n all...yuck!!
den it was over...MUAHAHA...i survived!!! ><
and now...the numbness is gone...and pain has not come yet..must be the painkiller...
but i can't open my mouth and have been emotionless for 3 hours...
my mouth is SWOLLEN!! part of it..that area la...so now have to put the cold pack on it.. to reduce the swollen-ness....=D wat an experience..
and he said..most likely, i'll come again to take out the rest of it when they start creating a problem like the tooth that got cabut-ted...at least, i noe it won't hurt...


hahaha....ok ok...bye bye~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels