hmmm....it's a day after the minor surgery..and my left side of the mouth swell into..erm..

as if i'm sucking on a big jawbreaker...it's stupid..and i kinda hurts....haihz...

every now and den, i gotta take the cold pack and put it against the swollen area...

when will it reduce?? my mom said 2mrw..my fren said tomorrow..i say..3 days!! I'M SO DOOMED...but who cares...i'm just going out to the world...who cares how i look???

that's the way, girl!!! ><

and my mom is like..she did a minor surgery that's why her mouth liddat...yare yare yare..

i'm stucked with porridge...but it's cooked by granmama!!! ok..granma...it's nice..

i love her cooking...i dun think i can live without her cooking....haih...it's delicious....mmmm...

now i'm eating..CANDY CANE!!!~ yummy....

bengkak..bengkak..bengkak..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels