blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com yeap..yvonne finally got a more updated phone..for the first time.. /XD and i bought it with my hard earned money..very blur though..never use such a high tech phone before.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com yes...maybe in computer stuff i'm more updated..with phones..i'm totally out~ anyway, i got the Nokia 3600..find it pretty good..
it's thin..it's a sliding phone..it's black..it's 3.2 megapixel..now the tough part is..not dropping it..for those of you that know how i treat my phone...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

anyway, today i bought a dustbin for my car...AMAZING isn't it..again, for those of you who know the condition of my car... /XD this is how it looks like...using the camera in my phone~
cute lerr... /XD i also suddenly took a picture of the teddy bear suyen and amily gave me for my bday...

today we went to 1u for dinner and my dad wanted to go for Dragon-i which i stubbornly refuse because i don't really like to eat those noodles...and so, my mom gave us a choice..Dragon-i or Sushi Zanmai..and obviously, zanmai won..!! i kept telling myself..you can take pictures of the food u eat now...and as expected, only one dish survived....then moment my Chicken Katsu-don arrived..i dived into it...after i was halfway done only i remembered...i managed to take a picture of this roll my mom ordered though... /XD

looks funny...at first i thought those brown brown thing on top was persimmon seeds..then when i poke..it toppled over..it was MUSHWROOM.. quite nice...
anyway, that's all that's been happening besides assignment, jury, exam and school shit... that's all~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels