Yeap..today i'm gonna blog about a school..
SMJK Shing Chung..it's in Perak.. at Sungai Siput.. my mother's hometown..

well my older cousin sister came from that school.. well no doubts about it..this has nothing to do with me nor anything special/honorable happened..

where as this happened to her younger brother..my younger cousin brother..few days back..

so my cousin Brother.. we call him... Ah Bie.. yeah..dunno why larr..his name is actually wen jie..or.. crap..i don't know how to spell his real name /wahaha but for blogging purposes..i'll use Ah Bie.. :P

my mom told me about it..she said that my cousin ah bie was caught kissing a girl by four prefects in school.. SMJK Shing Chung larr..
when i heard about it..i was so shocked /shock because my cousin a bit..of that kinda guy who is..
shy shy abit..librarian sumore..
so then my mom said.. the thing is..HE DIDN'T KISS THE GIRL..
i was like..huh? wtf?? then how did he get caught??
anyway my mom went on..
my cousin was identified by the 4 prefects..they said they don't know the boy who kissed the girl..but they recognized the face..and it was my cousin..so they got him and brought him to the headmaster..so he was interrogated by the headmaster,discipline teacher and teachers etc for two hours..
honestly, he's just 15..don't u think he's scared outta his wits..? he DIDN'T do it...
but after 2 hours of interrogation, the head master forced him to sign a consent letter to admit that he kissed the girl..how the asshole headmaster did it..i don't know..but my cousin was forced to sign it..
so my uncle and aunt found out..and the headmaster told them.. 95% is your son who kissed the girl..!! so they went home..my aunt crying..and my cousin also crying telling his mom..that he didn't do it..so my uncle and aunt called my other aunt..the most ganas of my aunty who's a very nice lady also larr..
she stormed up to the school with my cousin with his parents..and my aunt said..what proof do you have?! and..thank God to technology.. my cousin was in the library during the time the prefects caught the kissing action.. and THEIR SCHOOL LIBRARY so high tech..GOT CCTV!! hahahha!! and the cctv showed that MY COUSIN WAS IN THE LIBRARY!!!
so..he safe lorr.. but my aunt..the ganas-er wan..asked them to apologize..if they don't apologize, my aunt will make sure this gets to all the news papers.. coz my this aunty got lotsa contacts wan..geng lady.. :P
so my aunt gave them 3 days to think over it..the PIBG must apologize and all larr..
so when they went home..my cousin free of charge.. lol..macam kena tangkap police..
my cousin found INNOCENT edi..wait for the dateline lorr..
and my cousin call up the girl..his friend..and told her..
LEI HOI SEI NGO!! translation: you almost ruined me..

and so..the dateline came..my ganas aunt (i hope she won't ever get to noe i call her ganas) didn't follow..my soft uncle n aunt went..and guess what..the PIBG apologized..BUT THE HEADMASTER DIDN'T..the headmaster was the asshole of the assholes! he's the one..95% YOUR SON DID IT.. and he said he won't apologize because my cousin signed the consent letter edi.. PLEASE LARR..HE FORCED MY COUSIN TO SIGN IT..
if my ganas aunt was there..he's so screwed..
so my uncle let them off..goodness..if i was there, i'll bombard his office edi..i'll plant a Mini Jericho (adapted from Iron Man) in his office..
most of us..we all not really..satisfied with the apology...but my uncle accepted it so..
nothing much we can do..
apparently, why my cousin was accused because..the girl wanted to protect the boy she kissed..stupid girl..

anyway, today my ganas aunt called again (she's the one updating us all the while) and told us that..the boy and the girl (the guilty ones), the asshole headmaster expelled them from the school..
my mom and i were like.. /shock wtf!! kiss like that expelled?! not even a warning?! i mean if they had sex or something..EXPEL THEM!! but ..i mean..
in assunta, we've these cases too..but the students weren't expelled..!! they were given a warning..or blacklisted in their record or something..they can still continue studying..
and my mom was like..the headmaster chinese arr?! YES HE'S A CHINESE MAN..
he just put the Chinese to shame..

honestly, i really wanna do something..but don't know how..this kinda headmaster should be sacked..wait..no..don't want..too mean..just like him..he should be given a warning..or BLACKLISTED!! see how his career go..
maybe i should do something.. well see if my ganas aunt take action or not larr :P

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels