yeah dunno why i've been playing with the camera..
this is my piano.. very very old piano..it's older than me.. how i know? because it's recon..and it has 2 pedals only..but DAMN IT MAKES AN AWESOME SOUND..and it's very loud also..xD
my beautiful white and black keys...!!

this is my laptop which i use everyday..it's gotten pretty dirty and scratchy and stuff because i don't take care of it well..i stick stickerz and crap on it..making the paint blotchy and some places..xD that's probably why i cannot be using expensive laptops..i'll torture them xD
this is my Drink water bottle..cute and pretty..just like me....the actual size of my beloved bottle is...
it's very small.. xD to those of u who used to go to school with me..and who remember my beloved BIG BIG BIG GREEN water bottle..it's been replaced by this kecikmak bottle..

and lastly, i wanna introduce you to.. my diary ^^
pretty lerr... to those of u again..assuntarianz..this book was given to me as a christmas prezzie..in Standard 6...from?
Katrina Soo... xD

anyway it's been my diary since form 1 or 2.. in short..yeah the book was left empty for a year or two till i realize..can become diary xD

anyway that's it bah...gotta go out edi..dunno go where..my leg muscles hurting me like mad..
yesterday went basketball with suyen and the juniors.. MANN THEY'RE TINY..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels