wow..it's like..my last year in high school then it's bye bye assunta!!! form5 coming rite at me..
SPM..dammit..do i have to go through this??? so scared..i feel so small all of a sudden....tiny..
2oo6..a totally new year...and i bet this year will be fully schedule with tuition and studies~
haih..sumore i'm not the studying type..how am i gonna survive this year??
all the studying..chemistry, biology , accounts..ADD MATHS!! MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!~ sei lorr..
how did the other previous seniors survive hah??? how can get straight A's le?? haihz..
i'm scared i kena curfew....i hope time would stop RIGHT HERE~
i dun wanna grow up...i dun wanna go for SPM...i dun wanna finish SPM den go college..
i dun wanna go college den go to work..den my life is on my own...i'm responsible for my life adi..
sei...den i have to think about my expenses and crap...den i'm sure my mom wants me to go get married..i'm doomed...i dun wanna grow up..i am dreading growing up when so many lil kids just can't wait to grow...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i think it must be the holiday homework getting in to me..i'm going totally cuckoo...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels