my poor foot....still not yet recover or even show signs of recovery...worst still, because of the crutches..my hands feel like after kokyi's training...so painful..crutches hurt ok!!!
haihz...when is it ever gonna heal? when can i play basketball??? when can i do things i wanna do with my foot.. i'll never go down the stairs in the dark again...nopez..never ever..i'll switch the lights on next time..but the jumping part..ehhehe..jump on right foot lorr...
i noe yvonne masih tak serik serik la..chill chill...hopefully, my foot will heal in a months time BEFORE basketball MSSD....i'll never and will try to take care of my foot i nfuture and will not sprain it if it jsut recovers nicely before MSSD... I SWEAR!!!
when is it every gonna heal? i have to go through CNY like this? gawsh..my uncles are gonna ejek me like shit..will i be able to handle it? they're pretty mean you know....
gawd..how long is adwin gonna sleep?? yawn..i'm losing energy...i guess sleep is next for me..
happy chinese new year ppl~

2 opinions, because everybody has one..:

check out my avatar ....

it's sleepo bear .....

hibernating season for me .... I'm sure sleeping long ... :P

Get Well Soon .... Oh Your FooT !!!

sleep sleep sleep...
become big PIG ah you!!

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels