so yeah…i’ve just updated my windows live messenger upon seeing andrew’s WLM…looking so high-tech and all.. huh..still not used to it though..MSN Messenger was my time mann..why is it called Windows Live now?!! and so, they’ve installed this thingie called “My Blog” or the program currently running now is called..Windows Live Writer and i’m kinda testing it out now..no big deal..looks like Microsoft Word with my blog layout to write…though it does look a little…wrong??? hmm…

but of course, without a doubt, eventhough blogspot may have some glitches…id’d still prefer to blog there with my Firefox because of my awesome emoticon plug-ins only available via firefox~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels