worked today...very very tired... was quite enjoyable though..because suyen came and visit me..and we talked for almost 2 hours then she went and have lunch with me..
and she totally agreed that prosperity burger just tastes like pepper...!! i had a Big Mac with curly fries..while she had Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and curly fries... in McD's..they're called Twister Fries...and guess what..we had mineral water..instead of Coke.. why? the soft drinks machines broke down... well..it was kinda like a healthy change... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

she also gave me my belated bday present..thanks so much suyen.. you certainly understand my love for soft toys.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com for those of you guys who have sat in my car before..nope..i'm not talking about the mess.. on my dashboard there is this small sleeping teddy bear right? suyen gave me that bear..and now she's given me the same bear..only..bigger...!!!

now it's huggable size..!! Thanks Suyen... love it a lot..!!
this is andrew buying gummy candy in Mini Toons..(sent this to hueyuen&jieying to make them jealous) i'm holding my gummies in front of him..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and i had this for dinner last night..(saturday night) in Fig&Olives.. restaurant in Sunway Pyramid..
it's Fish Melted Cheese... nice..!! and that bit of chicken..is my dad's dish.. crap..what's it called.. some..Migrabhi or Mugrabhi..Magriba kinda Chicken with rice...dad said it's kinda spicy..

anyway, tomorrow going out with andrew again..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels