went to school in a lousy mood today..dunno why... then what suyen said just now might be true..i'm always in a lousy mood when he's not there.../XD not my fault...
let's see......oh! Band class was cancelled today..waited from 2-5pm for nothing... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com had E.T. which sucked... oh crap..just remembered i haven't studied for HAMM midterm tomorrow...ahahha...wasn't really an eventful day lah... was 12am when i saw my phone..CRAP..NO BATTERY..the charger was downstairs and my mom armed the house..and i wasn't sure if andrew was gonna call or not.. sure in my head was thinking..i'd emo and be very upset if he didn't call..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
but anyways, trotted over to my mom's room..asked her to un-arm the house..and quickly charge my phone...then he called.... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com then he said he wanted to sleep..but he'd bath first..then he'll msg me later..so i said okay lorr..was practising e.t. with Auralia...MANN I SUCK AT E.T.
then at 12.40am like that..he called... blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com then i heard eujoe wailing at the back...YVONNE..WHY DO U HAVE TO TALK TO HIM..or something like that..he did that about 3 times?? then he disappeared...thank God..it was so noisy... /XD that's about it la..2 more days to endure..I CAN DO IT..!!

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels