blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com yeap...i almost had a car accident...took me one and a half hours to reach home today..when i was at Jalan University...there were a lotta cars..so when we could move..the cars were SLOW..i was about..25-30km/h only..it's very slow for me..so anyway, the car infront of me..suddenly came to an abrupt halt..i was like..SHIT SHIT SHIT...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE..!! so slammed on my brake..and guess what..my car skidded..why?!! BECAUSE IT RAINED..!! and it was still drizzling then..so it skidded till i was SUPER EXTRA UBER CLOSE to the proton wira infront of me..and then there was a huge MPV behind me..and he had to brake abruptly as well...but the fellow braked in time..and honked instead.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

after that, the proton wira signalled to the side to stop..so i thought, okay..i'm doomed..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..so i stopped as well..he came outta the car and checked his car backside..then i came out..and i'm like...did i bang your car??? mltan100.blogspot.com he's like...no no...don't worry...i was like..sorry..i braked..!! but my car skidded..he's like..yeah..i saw u coming nearer..so i moved infront sumore...if not, sure bang..i was like..because u suddenly stopped..and he's like..because the car infront of me suddenly brake.... then i'm like..sorry sorry..!! and then he's like..it's okay..then we got back into our car and drove off...pheww...came back and told my parents..and they're like..raining ma..it's like that..scare me mann..!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com luckily nothing happened~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels