today i went to renew my license..NO MORE P.. IN 2 DAYS..!! yeah..it's still invalid..but at least i have it already??? blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

then while waiting for my turn for the license renewal thingie..aw, whom i dragged along...was scaring me with Jaundice...?? Penyakit kuning~ he was assuming i had jaundice..well, yeah..i THINK i'm yellow-ish....or so...

so after that, i went to see doctor loh~ and the doctor ask..so what do you have? and i said..my friend here says i have jaundice..and he checked and he's like..no!! not jaundice...then he checked my eyes coz they have been irritating me for a couple of weeks..and he said..you have eye inflammation though..i was like.... mltan100.blogspot.com will i go blind? he's like..no..!!! but you gotta stay away from dusty places,smokey places, hot sun and...not too long infront of the computer....i was like..noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

so i'm gonna end my post here because i've been on the computer for half an hour and it's starting to hurt..... last but not least,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL...!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels