first day of D2..again..the deceiving timetable is pretty empty..and i actually have my thursdays free..but i add in my major piano and minor voice in it..hopefully i can fit drums in it..
anyway, results are partially out..but the results i've been waiting ANXIOUSLY blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com is my FLUTE...why why why?? because i didn't take my final exam...mltan100.blogspot.com yeap..i missed it..and then when he wanted to replace for me..i had no time...now i "mou min gin hui" direct english translation: no face see him... /wahaha
anyway, so guess what i got for choir...?? highest i've ever gotten so far..76!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com because i become MC gua..got participation.. mltan100.blogspot.com then my Pop history which i mati mati blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com do the assignment..I PASSED..phew..got 59...good enough for me...!! then got Music tech..i got 65..it's good enough for me too!! mltan100.blogspot.com what i didn't expect is that my Principles and Analysis of Audio only got 58..my POA has always been better than Music Tech..weird lerr..doesn't matter..pass can edi...oh..then my MiDi got 70 and my minor voice got 70 also..

then Recital and Masterclass Attendance pass...damn stupid..the result there showed 0% and a NA there..which i think stands for not available or not applicable..wtv crap.. and i was so scared..i was like..shit shit..fail fail..!! jieying also got the same..she's like..maybe not fail le..how can both of us get 0%...mltan100.blogspot.com cannot be..must be some error..

then just now i ask Kaweng (karen) Lui..she said that means pass larr!!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Masterclass and recital no more marks....

that reminds me..MODERN BAND RESULTS NOT OUT YET..now i'm anxious for that too!!! mltan100.blogspot.com takut..because during the Modern Band Concert..Juan said everybody minus 5 marks..IT'S A LOT..!! die lorr....Juan slaughtering us mann..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com maybe if i blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com hypnotize Juan and....nvm..that's stupid..

now got nothing to do but wait..wait wait wait wait wait............

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels