i'm shifting 2mrw~

from Petaling Garden which is near Old Town..not the kopitiam Old Town..
actually..my area call Taman Petaling ..i think..
since SMK TP behind my hse..i should be under Taman Petaling..
EH!!! OMG... taman petaling translation is petaling garden.. /wahaha bodoh betul..

anyway i'm moving to T.T.D.I. never hear before? Taman Tun Doktor Ismail.. still never hear before?
i'm moving 5 mins away from 1 Utama..can walk sumore~ syok lerr??
now u know where or not?? if 1 utama you also dunno where, i'll believe you if u say u're from some ulu place or some mountain top~

anyway, still gotta keep packing..so so so so tired and sleepy~



p/s: got my recital video edi..waiting to find time to load which might take weeks, because the new house no internet yet ... :( (very torturing moment for me, please have a moment of silence for me :) )

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels