wah!!!!! the pics..yenshan didn't come online..so i didn't get the pics..i totally forgot about it..
mana tau today andrew.. gave me... the pics.. he gave his usb to yenshan..to get the pics..
like EWWWWW I DON'T WANT MY PICS ANYMORE.. but then... aisks.. i post the pics larr..so malufying..
can see arr? bwahaha..i sent this to aw.. he ask me..you want me to see cock arr?! xD

as i said in the previous blog..suyen very emo that day =( so i took picture lorr...
...candid shot..??

i very paiseh liao~ xD

this is andrew's class...the middle line is suyen's class plus me.. very blur though..cacat camera man =P

that's it larr~

i know..i will regret posting this~

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels