9 more days till january intake begins..
i made a painful decision today..
a decision i know that i will regret and have to work hard for..
a decision that will change my life..
9 days more..i panicked..i had to decide for my parents which college i wanna go..
i can't wait anymore..
i can't stand the stress..
dad wants me to go TARC..
mom wants me to go TAYLORS..
i...wanna go HELP..
but we finally toned down to HELP or TARC..
and today..i couldn't wait anymore..
i hate TARC...
i said it before.i die also dun wanna go TARC..
today...on xmas eve..
i filled in TARC's application form..
in tears..
it's the easiest way for me..
and i noe my dad doesn't wanna spend so much on my Alevels..
so chose...TARC..
i'll regret my decision..
but it's my responsibility..
for i had made the decision..
on my own will..
that i chose TARC..
i chose it..
i endure it..
i guess it's for the best..
i think.. today..
i grew up a little..
it is a path i'm willing to shed tears for..
to make my dad happy..
and i'm gonna have to work for it..
it's my future..
i want that degree..
i gotta be tough to endure life..
because in life..u always get wat u don't want..
and not get wat u want..

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels