Last night horr, when dinner time rite....i went downstairs as per usual for dinner...
so i ran down the stairs horr...and i headed to the kitchen and then i took my plate..
i dunno wat was in my mind at that time..i took my plate and took my fork and spoon and i just went to the dining table and sat there without looking at my plate...as i lifted my FORK to TAKE vege..my mom was like....' so, wat r u gonna eat with an empty plate?'
AND i was like..*look down at my plate* ahahahahah...GOT NO RICE!!
AND so, i went and scoop rice into my plate leaving my fork and spoon on the table..and then i began to EAT!!!! and i ate and ate...till i left half a plate of rice and i realize something...
'WHERE'S MY SPOON?????' i've been eating with a fork all this while!!!! and my dad was like..THERE!! your spoon in that plate of tofu..i was like ....WHO PUT IT THERE>???!!!!
and my grandad was like, why u leave it on the table??!!! and i was like .... just i forgot to scoop rice ma!! i went and scoop lo!!! ish....
so i had to go n take spoon again~
haihz...I'M SO BLUR RITE?!! my whole family laughing at the table..ishhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Labels