the first time i lost my IC, i found it back..
the 2nd time, i lost it in Korea...
the third time is now, and that's my 2nd IC...and my parents are pissed...aka my mom..
and today i called her and asked her politely, mom can u come and fetch me back from school??
and u noe wat i got back...she said, .WHY???!!!
i'm like, because i wanna come home...and then, a 30 secs silence...
and she was like, i can't fetch u now..AND SHE DIN WANNA TELL ME WHY!!!
i was like, nevermind.i follow abby home and she said, okay..go follow ur friend home...

it's really nothing but..the part where i had to answer..i wanna come home..sux...
i SWEAR that i'll leave home as soon as i'm of age which is 21...she already wanna kick me outta the house now...and told me to leave when i'm of age...i'll do that...
i never wanna say that line again in my whole life...

0 opinions, because everybody has one..:

About this blog

tomoko is having andrewithdrawal syndrome~
Powered by Blogger.

andrew and tomoko

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels